Sunday, August 3, 2008

splendid SUNDAY!


damn! i feel GOOD today!! wakakakka.. enough agony for the past few days and with no doubts i lost the brawl completely. dear 'illness' or 'measles' or whatever u r, thanks but no thanks for slaving me and awesomely made my life freaking horrendous. gosh, heavy fever, severe headache, awful flu, joint-pain and most for all, MEASLES!! everything was restricted since then. haiz, u bloody brainless-devil. my part-time job were on hold just after two days, i missed my quiz, all thanks to u measles! u cunt! =p but i made it to chelsea vs malaysia match though. those around me, sorry man, u better well-immune. hhahaha.. i gonna post that match preview in nut shell. anyway, wanna convey warmest gratitude to all friends for being so nice, i terima kasih dari hujung kaki ke hujung rambut! thanks thanks! sisters as well!! trimas! finally, i'm back and i'm feeling GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: