Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daddy, get well soon!!

every single year, dad never failed to wish me happy birthday and he's always among the first to greet me but not today. maybe he's busy. i got a call from sister after dinner, i thought she gonna ask me how my celebration going on, but this not even the last thing u wanna hear on ur birthday for sure. she told me dad was admitted to hospital and she wasnt kiding. few days back, dad complained slight pain on his right-stomach. but this evening it got worse with intense pain and went for medical check-out. sadly, he was diagnosed with kidney stones. to received this news and didnt break down is absolutely a lie. i'm not strong definitely to be honest, and i couldnt stop my tears from running through. tomorrow, lab test will reveal the result. hopefully it just a minor one. pls god, please make sure dad is gonna be fine. i dont need any fun, excitement, gift, anything as long daddy is fine.

awhile later, dad did send me a msg to wish me. oh god, i cant stop my tears every time i read the msg..

' kim, today is your birthday. papa wanna take this golden
moment to wish you happy birthday '

he might be in pain, but still he remember my birthday. i love u papa, love u so so much. papa, pls get well soon, i cant stop thinking of you. please....... i'm scare, papa.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry my fren..
Everything will be fine..
Well, i think the moment u receive the msg from ur dad..tears just cant control and drop rite..
This is what call love..
Don't worry..

and Last bUt not least..
Happy Birthday!

Willan Chew said...

happy bday malcolm.. haha.. sorry din go.. paiseh to ask ppl fetch us le..

anyway, ur dad will b fine..stay strong show ur love n support..

b a gud son.. score ur finals...

hehe

Tommy said...

stay strong Malcolm. You are a man now. Everything will be fine. Send my regards to your papa.

and, Happy birthday Malcolm.

Lee said...

hey, i did breakdown too last nite when i asked some of my friends regarding kidney stones.. but after knowing further bout it, it's not that dangerous and infact, it's quite common. and i believe that mom n dad dont wan us to be sad. so,we need to be strong for them..dun worry, i'll let u know if there's anything k..take care k. hugs

Tan Chia Hui said...

sorry to hear tat... ntg much u could do but study hard! i think yo dad wish to c yo colourful result...all d best

Unknown said...

God bless ur dad. hopefully he'll be fine in no time =)

C.Kiddo said...

hey sorry for late wish...
Hehehe...
Regarding to ur father case, I heard my lecturer said bfor, he said tht drinking mineral water might help... I means those mineral water like spritzer or any brand mineral water... not drinking water...
Maybe u can ask ur father to have a try...
Hope it will help :)