Friday, December 5, 2008

I Tag You!!!

7 Known Things About You
- 21 now =]
- i love majong-ing and red alert 3 (lately)
- not so into studies
- my hair damn frizzy
- i've blog!
- shopping, sleeping, playing
- oh yea.. MONEY! i like!

7 Lesser Known Things About You
- i love novels =P
- cooking!
- i've twin sister!
- i smoke
- girls sometimes annoying. hehehe..
- dislike blanket
- i sendiri very annoying.. psycho!

7 Wishes
- parents around me all the time =]
- atm heaps with cash and credit cardssss
- someone wash my car
- be a better brother
- i want someone
- pimples gone! and scars!
- eat alot but stay thin

7 Things You Like About Yourself
- i emo.. hehehe.. i proud, i proud
- kick ball really hard? sound gross
- i have plenty frens
- cheap stuffs, fine! as long good quality
- more matured than before
- i not short, not tall. moderate
- i try to be myself

7 Things You Don't Like About Yourself
- as usual, moneyless
- abit chubby dy
- i hate cleaning and laundry
- save money? never.. so, not good!
- my clothes always koyak
- lazy to study
- i get older =]

7 Things On Your Mind Now
- i wanna go out!
- when my ankle gonna recover
- miss mum and dad
- must i study?
- sisters and brothers =]
- how to win red alert 3, brutal mode
- my hp looks pathetic

7 Persons You Would Like To Tag
- YOU!!! hehehehe.. so, u better do it as well =]

0 comments: