Wednesday, October 28, 2009

s w e e k i m t o d a y

suddenly, i dunno how.. prompted out of nowhere.. i wanna update my blog.. hehehe.. yeah! i'm back but dunno for how long..lazy wei.. laziness plagued with me like elephant glue.. gosh, must not adhere to much with this habit. hmmm.. but then how to attenuate that when u enjoy it so much in the same time!

anyway.........
i love this song lately.....!!! by wet wet wet.. scottish band! classic one!

love is all around me... (original by the troggs)

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me
And so the feeling grows
Its written on the wind
Its everywhere I go, oh yes it is
So if you really love me
Come on and let it show
You know I love you, I always will....

ok! google it or just watch from youtube or whatsoever place u can get a grasp on it.. enjoy guysss!!

0 comments: