Monday, February 1, 2010

i enjoy sweet-talking!! lol =]


I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say
I am afraid you don't want me to say anything
So I don't
But inside of me there are words waiting to come out
And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you
And how I love you despite my broken heart
And how I need you in my life
And especially how much I want you
But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside
Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too
but I'll never know
and i dare not to dream..

malc

1 comments:

ameerazawawy said...

pulok...
hihihi..

say it out loud... better late then never... have you heard bout the story of the 2 best friends who actually loved each other but had no guts to tell and in the end only they knew that they were both in love...but it was too late... the girl died before she even got the chance to admit it...

i'm in toxicology class now benornye.. tp org bwat presentation... bore-ing...