Monday, May 12, 2008

JING JING JING!

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1. studying! hehhee..
2. lived gua..
3. play alot!
4. eating, sleeping... errr... drinking??
5. cartoons!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. play futsal..
2. go kt, see freinds
3. get my new nike 'mercurial'
4. sleep.. zzz
5. download ironman!

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. chocholate!!
2. ice cream!
3. keropok lekor..
4. chocholate again!
5. macadamia nut!

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. get more money!
2. with more money makes more money again!
3. definitely be liverpool fc chairman!
4. give most of it to parents and sis!
5. errr... charity??

5 of my bad habits :
1. i love to eat!
2. sleep!
3. play!
4. Shopping!
5. get angry all day long!

5 Places I have lived:
1. Setiu
2. Kuala Terengganu
3. KL
4. UNITEN
5. Paka.. soon..

5 Jobs I've had:
1. promoter!
2. chauffeur.. for parents only!
3. ....
4. ....
5. ....

5 people I tag:
1. jing
2. jing
3. jing
4. jing
5. jing

0 comments: