Sunday, May 25, 2008

perhentian!

“Kim, 8.30 already!! Still wanna sleep??” mum was yelling at me. Damn, I was late. Suppose to meet Uncle Ong at 9.00 at Kuala Besut but I hell sleepy. Dragged my butt off the bed, but landed on divan. Warm and cozy. I told my cousin to take bath and I’m next. Ate Nasi Dagang for breakfast, and headed to Kuala Besut. Arrived around 9.30, I called uncle and he informed us to be at his office. Ish ish, heap of pplssss going to perhentian!! Cramped like sardine in his office. Ok, best solution, ‘kita minum dulu’, a cup of milo ice. It was 11.00 only my turn to get on boat. Typical uncle ong. Haiz.. Nvm nvm. Since FOC, I forgive and forget. Hahaha.. Fiberglass boat and 260 twin-turbo engine, luminous day, calm sea, we sped with full thrust. Fuuuhh.. fun! 21 km felt like dumpy short distance nia. Botman dropped both of us at Perhentian Resort, Teluk Pauh, and quest started! Awe-inspiring beach, diamond like sparkling sea, sesungguhnya, I was mesmerized. Hehhee.. jkjk. My destination, Coral View Resort. Just a-stone-throw-away from Perhentian Resort. Strolled along the beach was amusing. Ah Mo quite a lot. Hahaha… ok, some pics u guys can view =]




And Yin, if do happen u read this entry, i really saw a penguin. Not real one, definitely but human-look-alike. Ahahaha.. seriously, I didn’t make this shit up. Well, imagine a Ni*** little boy and he’s really dark, was wearing a black short and ivory-colored top. What on earth man! I dunno what lingered in his mum mind, maybe an initiative to make his son visible to others which is obviously visible enuf for me (no racism involved, not at all, think straight. Ehheh..) that boy is pretty chubby+short+fat, and he has everything to be a penguin, I mean look alike. Just missing his tail. Major one, he wore flippers and running around! Wakakakka.. Unfortunately, no pic! =P

I left perhentian at 6. Gosh, not good not good. Sea rampaged, ombak manyak besar worr. Angin Itu kuat. Sungguh tidak menyenangkan. Reached jetty, shirt wet again. Haiz.. butttttttttt…..

Perhentian is awesome!

2 comments:

noiseemunkee said...

oi next time go Perhentian call me along oi..cos im dropping the first comment here..hahahaha

m a l c said...

beres boss.. takdok hal. hahaha..