Thursday, November 13, 2008

agony i'm not looking for

3 days, 12 hours sleep per day, suppose i walk away from the bed and feel never better but thats not the case! i'm definitely in intense agony. on-off-fever, never ending horrible-headache, diarrhea, they are killing me. whats wrong with me??? i feel a little worse than the moment i was infected by measles virus. i cant walk properly, extreme-cold-sensation all day long..

i wanna be ok..... pls!!!
i wanna enjoy my holidays... pls!!!
and...
i wanna spend time with mum and dad... pls!!!

sick time seriously trouble parents alot and i wish not to. so, if there's any healing angel or anything related, mind to visit me at terengganu. hehehe.. call my hp if u got lost! lol, i bet others certainly having great time out. keep it up =] oh yea, to spm candidates, best of wishes and luck! sapu all A's! make sure sapu ok.......!!!!!!!

0 comments: