Friday, November 14, 2008

i feel ok ok only..

because adhered with bed, i terlepas wedding feast today! lol, i couldnt wake up. headache and headache and headache. ish ish. like old uncle. but good news, i feel much better now than days before. last nite was horrible. for the first time, 3 blankets wrapped me which usually hardly even one!

the prob is, what is wrong with me???

so, i brain-storm for awhile and think deeply to figure out possible answers. hehehe..

macam doctor konon.. i know, very stupid!

1) change of biological clock

2) change of weather

3) change of surrounding and environment (and
self-enjoying activities.. ehehhe...)

4) part of my wish (its ok if u dun get it)

5) change of food!!

6) and cigarettes?? i didnt smoke for long dy!! great!!


those are my point of views only.. but maybe one of them has something to do with my agony. well, pray hard i gonna be better and better in time to to come! enough for now. adios~~~!!

0 comments: